Sunday 15 May 2016

Youth Braii (BBQ)

We recently had a wonderful Youth Braii (the word here that means BBQ). We had around 100 youth!! A day full of games, tractor rides, grilling out, and fellowship!! :) 

















I love how my little Abi always makes friends so easily! She had never met this girl but they were best buddies by the end of the day!

My youth minister Bill Hughes has been at my home church for 25 years. They asked us to contribute videos to commemorate a celebration of this occasion. I took a video of the wonderful youth I get to pour into... of which I am able to do because he took the time to pour into me! I thought this video may give you a peek into the personalities of some of the youth. (If the screen shows a white box, you may need to click on it to view the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment